More Than One Approach
At The Hormone Zone, we approach your health in a comprehensive way. The same applies with our approach to Weight Loss. We customize the goal of weight loss as it relates to whatever imbalance or difficulty you are having. In essence, we have multiple “programs” for patients to aid in their weight loss:
- Thyroid Assessment and Optimal Treatment using ThyroZone™: Optimal thyroid hormone super charges the metabolism leading to proper weight management.
- Sex Hormone Imbalance (Perimenopause, Menopause, Low Testosterone in Men AND Women: Estrogen and Testosterone improve metabolism and fat balancing.
- Human Growth Hormone Optimization: Lack of HGH causes abdominal weight gain.
- Adrenal Stress Hormone Balancing: Excess cortisol makes you gain fat, also in the abdomen.
- Nutritional Deficiency Assessment & Treatment: Multiple nutrient deficiencies lead to a poor metabolism, leading to weigh gain.
- Food Reactivity Testing: Even “healthy” foods could be causing you harm, leading to weight gain.
- Cleansing and Detox Diets: There are toxins known as “obesogens” that lead to stubborn weight gain.
- Fasting Mimicking Diets (FMD): An easy to follow, food-based and scientifically proven 5 Day Reset Diet that reduces inflammation and kick starts fat loss goals.
Insulin Balance & Blood Sugar Control
One of the most common reasons for weight gain and the inability to lose body fat is a condition called Insulin Resistance, also known as “Pre-Diabetes.” This condition develops over time and is a result of excessive the hormone insulin, poor blood sugar control, and an abundance of simple carbohydrates in the diet. We see this constantly at The Hormone Zone and just as many other experts, see it as a national epidemic.
Over 86 million people in the US alone have Pre-Diabetes. But the most startling statistic is that 9 out of 10 of them do NOT know they have it. The main reason that most do not know they have it is because their doctor does not properly diagnose the condition, as the typical conventional approach is to not diagnose, intervene, or treat until the condition is full blown Diabetes. We believe this is not the best approach, and provide early intervention for this condition, effectively diagnosing and treating it, while improving body composition through fat loss, lowering the risk for future Diabetes development, with its various related symptoms and diseases such as fatigue, poor circulation, elevated blood cholesterol, elevated blood pressure, including liver, kidney and eye damage, among other things.
We have a very distinct and effective program to restore proper Insulin Balance & Blood Sugar Control using cutting-edge science, comprehensive hormonal balancing, and metabolic enhancement.
Essentially, if you have any combination of abdominal weight gain (ie Central Obesity), elevated cholesterol and high blood pressure, and even slightly elevated blood sugar, then you are likely Insulin Resistant and should consider treatment.
Peptide Therapy For Weight Loss
Peptides are small proteins that communicate with the body in distinct ways, very similarly to hormones. There are thousands of peptides in your body and science is discovering new ones all the time.
This burgeoning science is the newest development in the hormone replacement therapy and age management medicine world, and of course, The Hormone Zone is leading the way in using this incredibly effective and safe therapy.
See our Peptide Therapy page for specific peptides that are used for weight loss such as AOD 9604 (Anti-Obestiy Drug) and Tesamorelin.