Male Sexual Enhancement & Rejuvenation
At The Hormone Zone, the top-rated hormone replacement doctors in Scottsdale, our comprehensive approach to overall wellness, longevity and hormone balance includes options for your sexual health. Our amazing hormone doctors, Dr. Bosch and Dr. Robinson, are experts in natural sexual enhancement and rejuvenation and believe everyone should experience a healthy sex life. With 1 in 20 men having some form of erectile dysfunction, we believe that it is too important not to provide excellent health alternatives.
The P-Shot®, or Priapus Shot®, is a cutting-edge sexual rejuvenation and enhancement procedure for men and was invented by the world-famous Dr. Charles Runels. The P-Shot is a non-surgical solution to natural sexual enhancement that has been used and clinically proven for nearly a decade, with thousands of patients worldwide achieving enhanced sexual benefits.
This highly effective procedure utilizes growth factors extracted from a sample of your own blood, stimulating new tissue growth within the penis. This process uses PRP, or platelet rich plasma, a nutrient-rich growth factor portion of your own blood, helping to make this procedure safe and natural.
The P-Shot is a specific treatment protected by US Patent & Trademark law. There are many P-Shot imitators, but there is only one proven original. Only a provider listed on the P-Shot website is fully trained in this unique treatment. Here at The Hormone Zone, we’re proud to be part of the world class group of physicians and healthcare providers who perform the P-Shot.
Keep scrolling to learn more about the P-Shot, or schedule an appointment with The Hormone Zone to see if the P-Shot is the right procedure for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About P-Shot® Sexual Enhancement Therapy
What are the Top 10 Benefits of the P-Shot?
There are many benefits of P-Shot therapy – patients have reported some of all of the following :
- Provides a potential solution for erectile dysfunction
- Increases blood and nerve circulation to the penis
- Improved strength and intensity of orgasms
- Increases sexual stamina
- Increased libido and penis sensitivity
- Synergistic with testosterone therapy
- Provides a solution for men post prostate surgery
- Treats peyronie’s disease (curved penis)
- Medical solution for lichen sclerosis (plaque build up)
- BONUS: Increases length and girth of the penis by up to 10 to 20% and improves appearance
How is the P-Shot procedure performed?
- Step 1: A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area while you lay comfortably. You will also be given a simple local anesthetic that further ensures your comfortability.
- Step 2: Your blood sample is drawn and placed in a special centrifuge to spin for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Your PRP is carefully drawn into two syringes.
- Step 4: Five separate injections of PRP will be administered, two along each side of the shaft of the penis (4) and one in the glans or head of the penis, all taking only a few minutes.
- Step 5: A penis pump will be placed for 10 minutes to ensure the PRP holds into the treatment area, enhancing results. That’s it!
Is the P-Shot painful?
No. You are fully anesthetized prior to the procedure. You may feel some pressure that can be strange, but not necessarily painful. Most patients report a zero to two out of 10 on the pain scale.
What else is done to help with erectile dysfunction?
A Penis Pump will be given to you to use 10 minutes twice daily for the six weeks following the procedure. This will ensure maximum stimulation to the penis, allowing the PRP to be more effective. In addition, your testosterone and all other hormones will be optimized, laying the foundation for sexual health. When needed, other medications will be considered to give you the best possible medical outcome.
When should I expect results?
For some, results are experienced immediately. Most people will begin to see results within a few weeks with maximum benefit after three full months.
How much does the P-Shot procedure cost?
The P-Shot procedure costs $1900