Female Sexual Enhancement & Rejuvenation
At The Hormone Zone, our comprehensive approach to wellness, longevity and hormone balance includes options for your sexual health. Both Dr. Bosch and Dr. Robinson are experts in Sexual Enhancement & Rejuvenation and believe everyone should experience a healthy Sexual Life. With over 1 in 20 women complaining of Sexual Arousal Disorder, and another 1 in 20 women having orgasms issues, we believe that it is too important not to provide excellent health alternatives.
The O-Shot® or Orgasm Shot® is a cutting-edge sexual rejuvenation and enhancement procedure invented by the world-famous Dr. Charles Runels. The O-Shot is a non-surgical solution to natural sexual enhancement clinically proven for nearly a decade, with thousands of patients worldwide achieving enhanced sexual benefits.
The procedure utilizes growth factors extracted from a sample of your own blood, stimulating new tissue growth within the clitoris and vagina. This process uses PRP, or Platelet Rich Plasma, a nutrient and growth factor rich portion of your own blood, making it safe and natural.
The O-Shot or Orgasm Shot are specific treatments protected by US Patent & Trademark law. There are many imitators, but there is only one proven original. Only a provider listed on the O-Shot website is fully trained in these unique treatments. The Hormone Zone is proud to be part of the world class group of physicians and healthcare providers who perform the O-Shot.
Frequently Asked Questions About O-Shot® Sexual Enhancement Therapy
What are the Top 10 Benefits of the O-Shot?
There are many benefits of O-Shot therapy – patients have reported some of all of the following :
- Increased Libido and Sexual Desire
- Increased Clitoral and Vaginal Sensitivity
- Stronger, More Intense, and More Frequent Orgasms
- Decreased Urinary Incontinence
- Increased Vaginal Lubrication
- Decreased Painful Intercourse (Dyspareunia)
- Increased Ability to Experience Vaginal Orgasm (G Spot Orgasm)
- Improved Skin on the Vulva
- Treatment Option for Lichen Sclerosis
- BONUS: Tighter Vaginal Opening
How is the O-Shot procedure performed?
- Step 1: A numbing cream is applied to the treatment area while you lay comfortably.
- Step 2: Your blood sample is drawn and placed in a special centrifuge to spin for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Your Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is carefully drawn into two syringes.
- Step 4: With an additional local anesthetic and even localized ice, the area becomes even more numb prior to the procedure.
- Step 5: The two O-Shot PRP injections are given, taking only a few minutes. Easy!
Is the O-Shot painful?
No. You are fully anesthetized prior to the procedure. You may feel some pressure that can be strange, but not necessarily painful. Most patients report a zero to two out of 10 on the pain scale.
What else is done to help with female orgasm?
The first step to assist with achieving orgasm is to ensure all sex hormones, particularly testosterone, are properly optimized and balanced. Instruction on Kegel exercises and instruments that aid in vaginal awareness such as the Yoni Egg.
When should I expect results?
For some, results are experienced immediately. Most people will begin to see results within a few weeks with maximum benefit after three full months.
How much does the O-Shot procedure cost?
The O-Shot procedure costs $1500